Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 11 - Schematic Floor Plan Development

After working out the spatial interactions of my functions and indeed ideas I have as to how the form of the building is going to work I began to roughly develop floorplans which show the basic interaction of spaces within the overall form. It must be said that I have considered the site context to provide detail and also a sense of context to ensure that an interaction with the public corridor is developed. Although these are very simple they indeed show my floorplan intent and space development. Over the next couple of days I will begin to create more detailed floorplans so I can further analyse the spaces so I as the designer can really understand how the space would be activated, how a user would feel in the space and what exactly it would look like.

Gym level floor plan development
Ground level floor plan development
First level floor plan development

Basic long section development

No comments:

Post a Comment