Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 9 - Progress

After developing the site on Sketchup and Lumion I began to develop some very basic functional bubble diagrams which show the necessary relationships of the internal spaces of my Wellfit Centre. Currently, I am thinking of having four levels which includes a commercial level for retail, a gym and reception level, an education level and also an urban park level roof which sits upon the level below. Not that the dark connections between the bubbles shows the true relationships I want to  form between the different spaces.






Over the next little while I want to begin imagining these spaces by developing some sort of floorplans and sections which will help me to understand these connections and relationships in a great deal of detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment