Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 9 - Site Development

During the week I modelled the complete Paddington central site in Sketchup and then by means of importing into the program Lumion I was able to create a real life scene of the site, by placing in cars, buildings, trees and street lamps. Essentially by doing this it has allowed me to begin the design process by providing me with a scaled platform which I can use now for reference when I am 3d modelling or even just sketching ideas. This will help me to work more effectively and create better design solutions for the site.


Buildings and site separately modelled in Sketchup

Stamping the buildings into the site and creating a group as a result, ready for export into Lumion

Street view in Lumion showcasing trees, cars, people and street lights

Overall view of the Paddington Central site. It currently sits as a blank canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment