Friday, November 2, 2012

Week 14 - Progressive Images

This week I began to work on my final images for the presentation. Currently I am working within Autocad, Sketchup and Lumion to complete my images on both a 2D and 3D level. Specifically, I have developed my floorplans within Autocad, I have been massing and modelling in Sketchup and I have just begun to export the model into Lumion where I can begin render my building spaces (and possibly create a fly through). The following images are very raw and require photoshopping to make them more detailed and specifically contextual for the site. Hopefully in the next couple of days I can have these images finalised so I can begin to collate my panel and powerpoint presentation.  


Gym level Floor plan exported from Autocad


Ground Level Floor plan exported from Autocad

Level l Floor plan exported from Autocad
 
Western elevation exported from Lumion 

Northeast elevation exported from Lumion 

Southwest elevation exported from Lumion 

Long Section exported from Sketchup

Short Section exported from Sketchup

Progressive 3d perspective image of the building within Sketchup.


Progressive 3d perspective image of the building within Sketchup


Building model has been imported into Lumion. Some features have been added to the scene. 

Latrobe Tce entrance. Missing scene elements like people, etc.

Overall view of building in lumion. Greenery and people to be added to the scene to make it  realistic


No comments:

Post a Comment